The Printplus Group UK Privacy Statement
- Printers UK Ltd is a registered company located at The Print Plus Group, Cocker Avenue, Poulton Industrial Estate, Poulton-Le-Fylde, FY6 8JU. This statement describes our policy and practices with regard to processing of personal information on our website with URL http://www.printplusgroup.com ("the website").
- "Personal information" means information that relates to a living individual who can be identified from information held by The Printplus Group.
- It is our policy to take all necessary steps to ensure that all personal information held by us is processed fairly and lawfully. We will take all necessary steps to implement this policy. All our employees and data processors who have access to personal information are obliged to respect the confidentiality of your personal information.
- You can access the website printplusgroup.com and browse the website without us capturing and storing personal information, other than logging user IP address and session information such as the duration of the visit and the type of browser used.
- Any personal information which we collect will be used solely for the purpose of providing our services, and we will not hold it for any longer than is necessary for this purpose.
- We may collect additional personal information that you volunteer while using the website and/or the services. Where we collect such additional information, we make clear the nature of the information and the specific purpose[s] for which it is used and we offer you the choice to opt out of providing such information.
- The default setting for most browsers is to accept cookies. Cookies are in common use and are generally considered to be acceptable. If you prefer not to accept cookies or to be warned when one is being used, you can update the settings of your Internet browser with your preferences. The cookies provided by the website are there to make using the website easier for you, if you or your site administrator have cookies disabled, the website will continue to work without the ease of use features.
- We may from time to time use your personal information to send you information by telephone, fax, email or post about our company, our special offers and other information that you may find useful. We may also telephone you to discuss quotations given via the website. If you do not wish to receive this information please advise us on 0845 301 4445 or email email@example.com
- You can find out what personal information we hold about you by calling 0845 301 4445 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. We will acknowledge your request within 10 days. Should we be prevented from disclosing your personal information we will give reasons for any such refusal.
- If any of the personal information that we hold about you is incorrect or needs updating, or if you want us to delete any personal information, please contact us at 0845 301 4445 or email email@example.com. We may request that you provide further information and identification to enable us to comply with this request.
- We regard to our databases of customer information (which will include your personal information) as a valuable asset. Should we sell or transfer any of our business assets this may include the sale or transfer of such databases of information to third parties.
© The Printplus Group 2017